Todd Dudley was born in Dallas and attended College at Southern Methodist University where he received a Bachelors degree in Political Science and a bachelors in Sociology. In 1992 he attended St. Mary's Law school and graduated in 1995. The same year he was admitted to the State Bar of Texas. In 2003 he was awarded citification in Criminal Law by the State Bar Of Texas. Mr. Dudley's office is located in San Marcos Texas Todd has tried numerous felonies to a Jury including Murder cases, Attempted Capital Murder, Aggravated Kidnapping, Aggravated Sexual Assaults and many more. Let's put his experience to work for you handling your Adult or Juvenile Case(s).
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Fellow of College of The State Bar of Texas
- Hays County Bar Association
- Juvenile Law Section State Bar